Tuesday, June 24, 2008

10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU



I hate the way you
talk to me,

and the way you cut your
hair.

I hate the way you drive my
car,

I hate it when you
stare.

I hate your big dumb combat
boots

and the way you read my
mind.

I hate you so much it makes me
sick,

it even makes me
rhyme.

I hate the way you’re
always right,

I hate it when you
lie.

I hate it when you make me
laugh,

even worse when you make me
cry.

I hate it when you’re
not around,

and the fact that you
didn’t call.

But mostly I hate the way
I don’t hate you,

not even
close

not even
a little bit

not even at all.

6 comments:

Rajuna said...

ni ditujukan pada i ke?
huhu

d o m i n o said...

haha.trase plak u :P xde laa..saje2 jee post poem ni sbb i ske movie ni.

Anonymous said...

huhu.movie ini!

FAZ said...

gila pembenci nih!!

Anonymous said...

nice..~
makes me think about sumone i knew..

Muki said...

haha thnx domino-san u give me some inspiration:)
don't be a hater..be my lover
eh silap... I mean a lover :P